Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 22 maggio 2022

FRIENDSHIP CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello there!

I'm so excited to share with you this card I made with some of the latest dies by Scrappy Tails Crafts! It's one of the first time I colored some die cut pieces with alcohol markers and I really love how they turned out! 

I started cutting a white 5,5"x4,25" and I ink blended it in the center with a soft touch of squeezze lemonade Distress Oxide ink.


I then die cut some flowers and pots from the beautiful "Potted Floral" metal craft die and I colored them with Spectrum noir alcohol markers.


I glued them on my card base and I splttered with white and gold Distress paints.


I stamped one of the sentiment from the "Flower Shop" stamp set in black ink and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by today....I hope you enjoy the card.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento