Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 28 maggio 2023

HELLO, YOU'RE PUFFIN AWESOME WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday! I'm here with you today sharing a pink friendship card I made for The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I colored it blending spun sugar Distress Oxide ink throught the "Clouds in my Coffee" stencil.

I then used the same stencil to add some kitsch flamingo and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide inks clouds. I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints and I put it aside.

I cut a stripe of white cardstock and I cut a piece of my sentiment on it with the "Hello-Scripty Word with Shadow" die set.

I stamped one of the cute images from the "Love Puffin" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies. 

I put everything together and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by today taking a peek...I hope you like the card.

I wish you an amazing day and I send you big hugs and positive vibes. Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento