Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 21 gennaio 2024

I APPRECIATE YOU WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday! I'm here today to share with you a card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it applying salvaged patina Distress Oxide ink through the "Fiddlehead" stencil. I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I splattered wtih clean water, tone on tone ink and white and gold Distress paints and I set it aside.

I heat embossed in white the magnolia branch from the beautiful "Mindful Magnolia" stamp setMindful Magnolia 5x6.5 – The Rabbit Hole Designs colored it with water based markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I stamped one of the sentiment from the ubove stamp set in black, I added some clear enamel dots here and there and that's all.


Thanks you so much for stopping by today. 

I wish you an amazing new week! Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento