Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 28 gennaio 2024

I APPRECIATE YOU

Hello my dear friends and welcome back to my blog! I have a new The Rabbit Hole Designs card to share with you today. 

I started cutting a 4"x5,25" panel from watercolor cardstock and I heat embossed in white the beautiful magnolia flower from the "Mindful Magnolia" stamp set randomly. I added some leaves too.

I watercolor them with Brusho Markers Pro and I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink.

I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints.

I heat embossed one of the beautiful seentiment from the the ubove stamp set on black cardstock and I put it on the card with a stripe of foam tape.

Thank you so much for passing by....that's all for today. 

I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento