Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 14 gennaio 2024

TAKING A NAP WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday!!!

The latest release by The Rabbit Hole Designs is soooo super cute and today I'd like to share with you a card featuring one of this fantastic stamp set.

I started cutting a panel from kraft cardstock and one from white cardstock. I then cut a cloud window on the kraft one, I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with white and gold Distress paints and I set it aside.

I ink blended the with one with old paper Distress Oxide ink for the grass and salvaged patina Distress Oxide ink for the sky, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold paints and I glued it under the kraft panel.

I stamped images from the adorable "Naps" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I stamped one of the sentiment from the set directly on the kraft panel and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peek today.

I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento