Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 5 maggio 2024

NAMASTE

 

Hello crafty friends! I'm here today to share with you a new card I made with the super adorable sheep by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

This time I started cutting a first panel from with a trimmer and a second panel with the middle die from the "You've Been Framed" set, both from white cardstock.

I die cut a round window in the smaller panel with a die from my stash and I ink blended the other panel with broken china Distress Oxide ink and "Clouds in my Coffee" stencil.

I stamped images from the "Namaste" stamp set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I stamped the NAMASTE word in black under the round window and I put everything together usinga mix of liquid glue and foam tape.


I added three red clay hearts and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you'll enjoy the card.

Have an amazing Sunday. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento