Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 12 maggio 2024

A MERMAZING CARD IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello crafty friends!

There's a new release over The Rabbit Hole Designs and it's absolutely mermazing!!!

To make my card I started cutting a panel from white watercolor paper and I colored it using a brown and a baby blue water reactive markers and a bit of clean water.

I splattered with white and gold acrylic paints and I let it dry.

I then stamped the beautiful mermaid from the "Fin-tastic" stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I stamped one of the sentiment from the above stamp set and I heat embossed the edges of the panel with gold embossing powder. I stamped some shells here and there too.

I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Happy Sunday!!!! Higs, Silvia.














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento