Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 9 maggio 2024

WISHING YOU A YEAR OF HAPPY ENDINGS

Hello peeps! I have a new Scrappy Tails Crafts card to share with you today and it's full of Spring vibes!

I started cutting a 5,5"x 4,25" panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it in the middle with scattered straw Distress Oxide ink, using the "Life is a Story" coordinating dies to create my stencil.

I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I die cut some flowers and greenery with the "A7 Open Book with Flower Bouquet" die set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I splattered with white and gold acrylic paints.

I also die cut a bottle using the "Message in a Bottle" die set, I ink blended it with tumbled glass and broken china Dsitress Oxide inks and I transformed it in a glass for my flowers.

I heat embossed in white two of the beautiful butterflies from the "Life is a Story" stamp set, I colored them on the back with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I stamped one of the sentiments from the above stamp set on my card and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

I added some jewels from the "Pink Lady" embellishment mix here and ther and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento