Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 9 giugno 2024

LET'S BE KNOTTY WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello crafty friends! Have you seen how cute is the new release by The Rabbit Hole Designs?!

I'm totally in love with it and I just can't wait to share with you my first card .


I started cuttinga panel from kraft cardstock and I heat embossed in dark brown the "Falling Leaves" background stamp set and I colored it ink blending bundle sage, crackling campfire, scattered straws and aged mahogany Distress Oxide inks through the "Falling Leaves" stencil.


I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paint and Iset it aside.


I stamped images from the super cute "Glamping with Tailette" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir Illustrator alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.


I die cut a scalloped oval label from white cardstock with a die from my stash, I stamped in brown one of the sentiment from the above stamp set and I decorated it with a cute little bow.
I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.


Thank you so much for passing by today.
Have an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento