Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 3 gennaio 2018

SPINNER (AND NOT) VALENTINE'S BOOKMARKS

Buongiorno a tutti e buon inizio anno!!!
Con il post di oggi, il primissimo di questo 2018, vi mostrerò dei segnalibri che ho realizzato con il nuovissimo timbro di Lawn Fawn "Sweet Friends".
Hello to everyone and happy New Year!!!
With my first post of this 2018 I'd like ti show you some bookmarks I made with the new Lawn Fawn stamp set called "Sweet Friends".



Per realizzare i primi due mi sono ispirata a queste spinner tags della fantastica Nichol Spohr: mi è piaciuta talmente tanto questa idea che ho pensato di "riciclarla" per fare dei segnalibri interattivi....carucci, no?!
To make the first two bookmarks I was inspired by Nichol Spohr incredible Xmas spinner tags: I lover this idea soooooo much that I thought to "recycle" it to make some interactive bookmarks....they are so adorable, aren't they?!






Gli altri due sono invece dei segnalibri più semplici, realizzati utilizzando anche le nuove fustelle "Lacy Borders", sempre di Lawn Fawn.
The other two are some easier bookmarks, made using also the new "Lacy Borders" due by Lawn Fawn.
What do you think about them? I'm really satisfied about how they came out...I love them sooooo much!





Ora devo proprio scappare. Grazie per essere passati di qua. Vi auguro ancora uno scintillante anno nuovo, Silvia.
Now I really have to go. Thank you for stopping by. I wish you a sparkling New Year and see ya soon, Silvia.


4 commenti:

  1. Super cute!!! Thanks for playing along with our Lawn Fawnatics challenge.

    RispondiElimina
  2. oh my goodness!! these are SO CUTE!! love the spinner action! LOVE the bookmarks!! awesome ideas! and great coloring! Thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Such a sweet tags, love the movable parts. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge and have a Happy Year!

    RispondiElimina