Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 3 maggio 2019

SPRING/SUMMER COFFEE LOVERS' BLOG HOP WITH CRAFTIN' DESERT DIVAS



Hello everyone! Welcome to the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers' blog hop.
Craftin' Desert Divas is one of the amazing sponsor of this fun blog hop and this is the card I made for this occasion.
I'm really excited to take part of it because I'm a real coffee lovers and I can't imagine starting a day without a hot and dark coffee.


I love "Love your mug" stamp set by Craftin' Desert Divas so much, so I started off my card by stamping one of this adorable mice and I colored it with Spectrum Noir markers.
I then used  "Stitched in circle" dies"Puffy cloud" die"Outdoor landscape 2" dies , and "Fall border" dies to build up a little scene that I colored with Distress Oxide Inks.
I then used "Fancy frame" die to cut out my card base from white cardstock, I distressed the edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I stamped some flowers from the "Make a wish" stamp set here and there to create a background, I colored them in with Nuvo Markers and I splattered some indian gold Nuvo mousse (loosened with a drop of water).
For the sentiment, I stamped "A little something to perk up your day" with Onyx black Versafine ink.


I really hope you enjoyed my card.
Thank you sooooo much for passing by and have a wonderful day. Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento