Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 9 giugno 2019

"BIRTHDAY MERMAIDEN WISHES" POP-UP CARD

Hello everyone!
Today I've got a very special pop-up card I made for a very special crafty friend to share.
I really enjoyed myself a lot making it.
I started my card stamping all the little mermaids from the "Little Mermaiden Agenda" stamp set by Mama Elephant and colored with alcohol markers.
I then made the background blending together evergreen bough, peacock feather, mermaid lagoon and blueprint sketch Distress Oxide Inks, while for the sand I used antique linen, vintage photo and ground espresso Distress Oxide Inks.



I also used the "Landscape trio" dies to create my own ocean floor stencil.
I then used Mama Elephant "Inside arch" and "Waves border trio" dies to create the pop-up inserts...I love them sooooo much!!!



I finally added a little panel to write my own birthday message on the back of the card.


I really like how this card came out and I hope you like it too.


Thank you so much for your visit and see you soon.
Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento