Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 15 ottobre 2020

IT'S TIME TO GET COZY

Hello everyone!
How's it going? I hope you're all safe and healthy at the moment.
Today I want to share with you a cozy card, so perfect for these chilly days.


I started stamping images from Trinity Stamps "Cozy Bear" and "Slimline Woodsy Background" stamp sets with black ink, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I die cut them with coordinating dies.


I then die cut a white panel using the "A2 Coverplate die: quilted cover", I used a oval die to cut a window in the middle and I ink blended it with crackling campfire and ground espresso Distress Oxide inks...I really love how these two colors blending so well together, they're so warm and perfect for Fall.


I used the oval die to die cut a piece of patterned paper from the "Autum Rainbow" paper pad and I put everything together.


That's all for today.
Thank you so much for stopping by. I wish you an amazing day. Hugs, Silvia.



 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento