Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 27 ottobre 2021

LET IT SNOW

 Hello crafty friends! I'm so excited to be here with you today sharing my first project as Scrappy Tails Crafts guest designer.

For my card I decided to play with the beautiful "German Winter Village" stamp set.

I started ink blending a white panel with speckled egg, weathered wood and prize ribbon Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water, picket fence and antique bronze Distress paint.

I also covered the bottom of the panel with moonstone Nuvo glimmer paste to create an ice-skating rink.

I then stamped images from the set with brown ink and I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers (I used "Vintage Blends" Triblend markers). My color palette was inspired by the amazing Mona Toth and I really love how the village turned out. I also added some Ranger star dust Stickles on the snowy roofs.

I cut images with coordinating dies, I put everything together and I heat embossed the sentiment with white powder.

Next I splattered some white acrylic paint over the whole card to recreate the falling snow and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you'll enjoy the card.

Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento