Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 15 aprile 2022

YOU'RE THE CREAM IN MY COFFEE

Hello there and welcome back to my blog.

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made mixing up same Scrappy Tails Crafts stamp set and dies.

I first cut two 5,5"x4,25" panels, one from white cardstock and one from peacock cardstock.

I added some texture on the second one blending some peacock feathers and black soot Distress oxide inks through a stencil.

I then used the biggest scalloped heart die from the "Scalloped Heart Add-on" set to cut a stripe from the white paneland I stamped a sentiment from the "Coffee Love" stamp set in pink hybrid ink.

I stamped one of the images from the above set, I colored it with alcohol markers, I cut it with 


coordinating dies and I put everything together.

It's a very simple card, but I hope you like it as much as I do.

Thank you so much for stopping by today. Sending big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento