Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 19 giugno 2022

Aloha Summer card with Scrappy Tails Crafts

Hello crafty friends and welcome back for a new Scrappy Tails Crafts card! This time I have a full of Summer vibes card to share with you.


I started cutting a white panel in the same size of the new "A7 Aloha Tropical Leaves Cover Plate" die set and I ink blended it with salty ocean, prize ribbon and villainous potion Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and I added a bit of texture applying some Distress traslucent crackle paste through the "Aztec" stencil.

I then die cut all the pieces I needed to build up a flamingo with "Flamingo Pair" die set from watercolor paper and I ink blended everything using a mix of saltwater taffy and kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide inks.

I also die cut all the pieces from the "A7 Aloha Tropical Leaves Cover Plate" die set and I ink blended them with Distress Oxide inks. I used bundle sage and lucky clover for the tropical leaves and squeezed lemonade and fossilized amber for the script and the little flowers. 

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you like the card.

I wish you an amazing day! Aloha, Silvia.

1 commento: