Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 24 agosto 2022

Fall card with Scrappy Tails Crafts

 Hello peeps and welcome back to my blog!

Today I have a Fall card to share with you featuring some of the products of the latest Scrappy Tails Crafts release called "Harvest Blessings Collection".


I started die cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from Distress Kraft Heavystock and I used the new "Wild Sunflower" stamp set to heat embossed some flower with gold powder.
I then spray some walnut stain Distress Oxide spray on my glass mat, I dipped my cardbase into the color and I dried with a hot air gun. I repeated the process several times and I did the same also with the new burning ember Distress mica stain.


I then die cut a smaller panel from a piece of white watercolor paper, I colored with some drops of antique linen and twisted citron Distress Spray stain and I darkened edges with ground espresso Distress Oxide ink. I used the same ink to stamp one of the sentiment from the "Wild Sunflower" stamp set on it.


I die cut some leaves and berries from watercolor paper that I colored mixing together different Distress spray stain and oxide with the fantastic "Fall Assorted Leaves" die set and I put everything together.


That's all for today and thank you for passing by....I wish you enjoy the card as much as I do.
Have an amazing day! Hugs, Silvia.


2 commenti: