Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 16 settembre 2022

“BoO” a Scrappy Tails Crafts Halloween card

Hello peeps!

Today I’d like to share with you a Halloween card I made with some of the new die sets and stencils by Scrappy Tails Crafts .



I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I created my background blending seedles preserved, wilted violet and villainous potion Distress Oxide inks through the "Wonky Spiderweb" stencil. I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and then I darkened edges with black soot Distress ink.

I die cut a lot of little ghosts with the "Friendly Mini Ghosts" metal dies twice and I attached one above the other with some foam tape to add a bit of dismension.

I put everything together, I added a sentiment that I die cut with some alphabet dies from my stasch and I put some sequins here and there.


That's all. Thank you so much for passing by today and I hope you'll like the card.

I wish you an amazing day. Big spooky hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento