Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 21 dicembre 2023

A MERRY LITTLE CHRISTMAS

Hello crafty friends! I'm here today with a new Christmas card featuring the Christmas Party release by Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I created a pattern on it blending some Distress Oxide inks through the beautiful "Christmas Party" stencil. I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and I set it aside.

I stamped images from the "Christmas Party" stamp set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut them.

I glued them on a piece of vellum, I heat embossed a sentiment in gold  and I put everything together.

I added some jewels from the "Sparkling Gold Gems" pack and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by.

I wish you a verry merry Christmas and a happy New Year! Big hugs, Silvia.














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento