Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 31 agosto 2024

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hello there! It's still August but I'm already completely immersed in the Halloween mood this year and today's card is a spooky one I made in collaboration with Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I blended some Distress Oxide inks on it through the "Wonky Spider" stencil. I used dried marigold, carved pumpking, crakling campfire and black soot. I splattered with clean water nad white, silver and orange acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I then die cut from colored cardstock a bubbling cauldron with the "Lucky Gold Pot Add-on" die set and an open book with the "A7 Open book with Flower Bouquet" die set.

I glued every pieces together, I darkened edges with tone on tone Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with acrylic paints.

I stamped one of the sentiment from the "Ghostly Sentiment" stamp set directly on the open book and I heat embossed in white another one on a piece of black cardstock. I added some ghosts from the "Friendly Mini Ghost" die set.....they're so cute and perfect for every Halloween makes.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Have an amazing weekend. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento