Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 13 marzo 2023

HELLO SUNSHINE

 Hi there and welcome back to my blog!

Today I have a Scrappy Tails Crafts card to share with you and it's all about dies.

I started to create some stencil using one of my favorite die set from last Summer called "Layered Hibiscus".


I then cut a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I used my handmade stencils to ink blended antique linen, fossilized amber and carved pumpkin Distress Oxide inks on it. I darkened edges with vintage photo and I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks.


For the sentiment I used the same technique: I die cut the "Hello Sunshine" script from white cardstock and I used the negative as a stencil. I ink blended walnut stain Distress Oxide ink through it and I covered with vintage photo Distress embossing glaze.


I die cut some tiny flowers from the "A7 Aloha Tropical Leaves" cover plait die, I colored with Distress Oxide inks and I made some texture on it using Distress crakle paint and a bit of  clear rock candy Distress glitter. 



Well, that's all for today. Thank you so much for passing by.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.








Nessun commento:

Posta un commento