Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 30 marzo 2023

MOST AMAZING MOM CARD WITH PAPERTREY INK

 Hello my dear friends! 

I’m so excited to be here with you today sharing one of my card as Papertrey Ink guest designer !!!

Today's card is a Mother's Day one and I mixed together some products of the new release.
I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it with speckled egg and salvaged patina Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water, picket fence, antique bronze, salvaged patina and speckled egg Distress paints and I stamped some tiny flowers from the "Delightfulu Mini Blooms" stamp set in light blue.


I then die cut the world "MOM" in the middle/bottom of my panel with the "My Mom" die set. I also die cut one of the textured back for the MOM window from white cardstock and I ink blended it with spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide ink.


I used the "Wildflower Fields" and the "Larger than Life: Mom Sentiments" stamp sets to add my composed sentiment in black on the card.


I needed something else to embellish my card, so I decided to stamp a little bouquet of flowers using the amazing "Delightful Mini Blooms" stamp set and a cut bow from the "Vase Collection" stamp set. 


That's all.


Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peek today, I hope you like the card.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento