Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 24 febbraio 2023

PARIS INSPIRED CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

 Hello peeps! I'm here with you today to share a card for Paris lovers like me and featuring the Scrappy Tails Crafts "J'adore" collection.


I first cut a 4,25"x5,5" panel from white cardstock and I used an oval masking stencil to ink blend kitsch flamingo and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide inks in the middle.


I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water and picket fence, antique bronze and kitsch flamingo Distress paints.


I also stamped one of the sentiment from the "J'adore (Paris Besties)" stamp set with ground espresso Distress Archival ink.
I then die cut three times the Tour Eiffel silhouette from the "Paris Eiffel Tower" die set, I glued them one above the other and I ink blended it with iced spruce and black soot Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with tone on tone inks.


I used the beautiful flower dies from the "A2 Perfume Bottle"set to cut all the pieces I needed from different tone of blue cardstocks and I built four flowers.
I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you like this card as much as I do.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento