Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 7 gennaio 2024

HOLDING YOU IN MY HEART

 Hello my friends and welcome to a new year of crafting!

I'm here today to share with you a new card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a 5,25"x4" panel from watercolor paper and I created a flower frame on it heat embossing some of the beautiful flowers from the "Mindful Magnolia" stamp set with gold powder.

I then colored the flowers with watercolor Distress pencils and I used candied apple and kitsch flamingo for the magnolias and twisted citron for the leaves.

I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water and then with picket fence and antique bronze Distress paints.

Once dry I stamped one of the beautiful sentiment from the set in the middle of the card, I added some matte white Enamel Dots here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

I wish you an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento