Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 26 aprile 2024

A CARD FOR A 24-CARROT FRIEND WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hello crafty friends! I'm here today to share with you a new friendship card I made in collaboration with Scrappy Tails Crafts.


I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it in the center with broken china and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks.


I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and I set it aside.
I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and once dry I heat embossed my favorite sentiment from the "Carrot Patch Bunny" stamp set in gold.


I stamped one of the super cute bunny from the above stamp set and I die cut some elements from the "Potted Flowers" die set and I colored them with alcohol markers.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.



Thank you so much for stopping by today and for your support, I really appreciate it a lot.
Have a great weekend. Big hugs, Silvia.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento