Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 12 aprile 2024

YOU MAKE ME SMILE FRIM EAR TO EAR

Hello crafty friends! I'm here with you today to share a friendship card I made in collaboration with the Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a label from white cardstock with the "A7 Vertical stripe Ghost Cover Plate" die set and I ink blended it with broken china and speckled egg Distress Oxide inks for the sky and shabby shutters and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks for the grass.

I splattered with clean water and white,gold and dark brown acrylic paints and once dry I stamped one of the sentiments from the "Carrot Patch Bunnies" set on it.

I stamped one of the super adorable bunnies from the "Carrot Patch Bunnies" stamps set, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I glued the label on a piece of orange patterned paper from my stash.

Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you'll like it.

Having a great day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento