Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 21 aprile 2024

"HARMONY" ...A CARD IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello my dear friends! It's Sunday and it means that it's time for a new card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs!

I started cutting a piece of watercolor cardstock with a deckle trimmer and I heat embossed in gold the beautiful image from the "Harmony" stamp set.

I then color it with water reactive markers trying to create a wake of color left behing by the kois.

I heat embossed the sentiment from this stamp set in white on a stripe of black cardstock and I put everything together, adding two pieces of gold cardstock behind the white panel.

That's all! I hope you'll like this card as much as I do.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have an great new week. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento