Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 28 aprile 2024

INHALE THE FUTURE, A CARD IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday!!!

I'm here with you today with a card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from white cardstock and I colored it blending speckled egg Distress Oxide ink through the "Fiddlehead" stencil.

I then darkened the left edges with vintage photo and scorched timber Distress Oxide inks, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints and I let it dry.

I stamped 5 sheeps from the "Namaste" stamp set, I colored them in rainbow colors with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I stamped one of the sentiment from the stamp set and I put everything together using foam tape.

That's all!


Thank you very much for stopping by today.
Have a great new week. Big hugs, Silvia.












Nessun commento:

Posta un commento