Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 14 aprile 2024

SASSY CARD WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello crafty friends and happy Sunday! I'm here today to show you this beautiful stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs called "Deco Flower":it's a 6 layer stencil and it comes with a die for the flower.....totally amazing!!!

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" panel from cream cardstock and I inked it blending different Distress Oxide inks through this beautiful stencil. I used broken china, prize ribbon, uncharted mariner and chipped sapphire Distress Oxide inks for the flowers and twisted citron and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks for the leaves.

I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold acrylic paints and I let it dry.

I also blended some flowers on a piece of white cardstock and I die cut them.

I cut a piece of brown cardstock and a piece of vellum with a deckle trimmer and I heat embossed in gold one of the funny sentiments from the "Sassy Sentiments 3" stamp set on vellum.

I glued the two stripes on my cardbase and I added the single flowers with a piece of foam tape for a bit of dimension.

That's all! I hope you'll enjoy it!

Thank you so much for passing by.

Have an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento