Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 13 ottobre 2024

MERRY CHRISTMAS WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello there and happy Sunday! It's time for a Christmas card today and I made it in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.


I started cutting a panel from kraft watercolor cardstock and I heat embossed on it one of the beautiful images from the "Poinsettia & Pinecones" stamp set with gold powder twice.


I watercolor them with Zig markers and I splattered with white and gold acrylic paints.



I darkened edges with gold acrylic paints loosened with water and I let it dry.


I then heat embossed the sentiment from the same stamp set in brown in the center of the panel and that's all.



I'm so happy of how the card turned out and I hope you'll like it as much as I do.


Thank you so much for passing by today.
Have an amazing new week! Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento