Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 11 ottobre 2024

NEVERMORE CARD WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hi there! I'm having so much fun this year making Halloween cards and today's one is featuring goodies by Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started cutting a 4"x5,25" from white cardstock and I ink blended it with fossilized amber, wild honey and rusty hinge Distress Oxide inks.

I darkened edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with white and black acrylic paints and I set it aside.

I die cut the candle and the biggest skull from the "Nevermore Accessories" die set and the one from the "Nevermore Cover Plate" die set from textured cardstock, I inked them with grey inks, I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink, I splattered with white and black acrylic paints and I glued all the pieces together.

I die cut the NEVERMORE word from silver glittered cardstock and some bats from the "Pick your Poison" die set and I put everything together.

That's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by, I really hope you'll enjoy the card.

Have a great weekend! Big hugs, Silvia.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento