Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 6 ottobre 2024

HAPPY HALLOWEEN WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hello crafty friends! Today's post is all about Halloween and the amazing "Jack of all Faces" stamp set by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a white panel and I used the "Clouds in my Coffee" stencil to create a Halloween background.

I first applyed wilted violet Distress Oxide ink through the stencil and then I darkened edges with villainous potion and black soot Distress Oxide inks. I splattered with clean water,tone on tone inks and white, black and silver acrylic paints.

I stamped one of the beautiful images from the "Jack of all Faces" stamp set on watercolor cardstock, I colored it with Distress watercolor pencils and I splattered with white and gold acrylic paints.

I stamped on the inked background one of the sentiment from the above stamp set, I added a black cardstock frame and I attached the pumpkins with foam tape on the card.

I added some black sequins here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by!

Have a great Sunday! Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento