Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 20 ottobre 2024

POINSETTIA & PINECONES CHRISTMAS CARD

Hi there! I'm here like every Sunday to share with you a new Christmas card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25"panel from dark green cardstock and another one from white cardstock using the middle die from the "You've Been Framed" and I put them aside.

I stamped the biggest image from the beautiful  "Poinsettia & Pinecones" stamp set on watercolor paper and I colored it with Zig Real Brush markers.

I splattered with white and gold acrylic paints and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I decided where to put it on the white panel and I stamped one of the sentiment of the stamp set on it.

I glued the white panel over the green one and I attached the image with foam tape. I put some clear sparkle enamel dots here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by.

Have an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento