Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

mercoledì 21 luglio 2021

ONE STAMP, DIE SET AND STENCIL FOR THREE CARDS

Hello and welcome back to my little happy place!

I'm so excited to be here sharing with you some cards I made in collaboration with Villaggio del Sogno and Giulia, its kind and generous owner.

I decided to make three cards using the same slimline die set, layering stencil and stamp sets.

I first die cut three white panels using the smallest stitched die from Pinkfresh Studio "Slim Diagonal Stitched Rectangles" die set and three white panels using the smallest die from the same set.

To make the slimline card, I ink blended the edges of the stitched panel with The Stamp Market "Bubble Gum" premium dye ink and I used Pinkfresh Studio "Slim Diamond Plaid Layering" stencil set and some Distress Oxide inks (salvaged patina and peacock feathers for the sky and mowed lawn and rustic wilderness for the grass).



I stamped "Anna", Purple Onion Designs the adorable  mouse on bicycle rubber stamp, I colored it with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers and I fussy cut it.


I added one of the sentiment from Pinkfresh Studio "Scripted Bold Sentiments 2" stamp set, I put everything together and that's my first card.




I then moved on the other two cards, where I used also some Bazzil patterned papers.
Here are some work in progress photos.



And these are the finished cards.




That's all for today. Thank you so much for stopping by and I hope you'll like the cards.
Hugs, Silvia.






Nessun commento:

Posta un commento