Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 29 maggio 2021

"SENDING YOU LOVE" WITH TIME FOR TEA DESIGNS

 Hello crafty friends! There's a new release over Time For Tea Designs and it's beyond adorable!!!

Today I'd like to share with you a card I made with one of my new favorite stamp set called "You Got Mail".


I started created a sunset background using the new "Sunrise Scene" stencil. I put the stencil in the middle of my card base and I ink blended some dried marigold Distress Oxide ink in the sun. I then removed the stencil and I went on ink blending my sunset with worn lipstick, seedless preserved and blueprint sketch Distress Oxide inks. I then moved on the grass. So I replaced the stencil on my cardbase and I ink blended some mowed lawn, rustinc wilderness and ground espresso distress oxide inks.

I added some texture splattering clean water and Indian gold Nuvo mousse (loosened with water).

I then stamped images from the "You Got Mail" stamp set, Icolored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together and heat embossed my sentiment in white.

That's all for today and don't forget you can get a 10% off your Time for Tea orders using T4TSILVIA10.

Thank you so much for passing by and having an amazing weekend. Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento