Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

giovedì 18 novembre 2021

NEW START WITH SPELLBINDERS PAPER ARTS

Hello crafty friends and welcome back to my blog!

I'm so excited to be here sharing with you my first project as Spellbinders guest designer.

Today I'd like to showcase the beautiful "New Start" stamp set that I used two make two cards.


For the first one I cut a piece of Distress white heavystock in a 5"x3,5" rectangle and I used my Misti to stamp two butterfly and a sentiment with black archival ink on it (remember to leave stamps exactly where they are).

I then started to add some color on my panel with old paper Distress spray stain and I watercolor butterfly with the new peppermint stick, flickering candle and jack-o-lantern Distress mica crayons.

At this point I put my panel into the Misti again and I restamp my images to get a much intense black.

I darkened edges with gathered twigs Distress ink and I splattered with picket fence Distress spray stain and antique bronze Distress paint.


I used the same process to make the second card, I only changed a few things. 

First of all I used a Distress mixed media piece of paper


I colored my background with salvaged patina and tattered rose Distress spray stain, I watercolored the butterfly with hocus-pocus and bubbling cauldron Distress mica crayons and I heat embossed everything with Distress Frosted Crystal.

Thank you so much for passing by today and stay tune 'cause I have another card featuring one of the new Spellbinders stamp set to share with you.

Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento