Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 8 novembre 2021

WINTER WISHES

Hello my crafty friends!!!! 

I'm back here today to share with you the second card I made as Scrappy Tails Crafts guest designer.

For this card I decided to play with the beautiful "Winter Essentials" die set.

I first created my background with Distress Spray Stains and watercolor cardstock. I used pumice stone for the bottom and victorian velvet, seedles preserved and aged mahogany for the top. I also darkened edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink.

I then used one of the snowflake die to create my own stencil and make a beautiful pattern on the cardbase with some white ink.

I die cut the reindeers and sentiment twice from white carstock and I glued them one above the other to create a bit of dimension.

I put everything together and I added some Distress Mica Flakes here and there to make everything magical.


That's all for today. Thank you so much for stopping by taking a peek, I hope you like it.

Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento