Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 21 maggio 2022

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAWSOME STAMPS!

Hello my friends and happy Saturday! It's time to celebrate the first birthday of an amazing brand that you know and love.....Pawsome Stamps!!!!

Today I'm here to tell you everything about the card I made for the IG Hop and featuring the super cool "Sangria Time" stamp set.

For my card I was inspired by the amazing TJ Card Designs….I really love her style!!!!

I started by cutting a piece of Distress Kraft Heavystock cardstock, I dry embossed it with Tim Holtz "Quilted" 3-D embossing folder and I torn edges with scissors. I then darkened edges with ground espresso Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with picket fence, antique bronze, saltwater taffy and salvaged patina Distress paints.


I stamped images on the same kraft cardstock, I heat embossed in dark brown using "Hot Chocolate" Nuvo embossing powder and I watercolor them with a mix of Distress Oxide sprays and Distress Spray Stains.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and I matted it with a lighter kraft carstock (this time I used a Lawn Fawn one).


I added my favorite sentiment from the stamp (heat embossed in dark brown too) and that's all.
I'm so happy of how this card turned out and I hope you like it as much as I do.


Thank you for passing by and having an amazing weekend. Big hugs, Silvia.




Nessun commento:

Posta un commento