Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

lunedì 31 ottobre 2022

WARM WISHES WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hello my dear friends! today I'd like to sahre with you a sweet Christmas card featuring some of the new products from the last Scrappy Tails Crafts release called Candlelight Christmas.

I started cutting a rectangle panel from white cardstock and I first ink blended it with spun sugar Distress Oxide ink. I then used the beautiful "Slimline Snowflake Corner" stencil and kitsch flamingo Distress Oxide ink to add a pattern on my base.

To build the gingerbread house I cut a rectangle from kraft cardstock and I soft ink blending borders with white ink. I then decorated it cutting all the adorable pieces from the "A7 Storefront Gingerbread House Add-on" die set and I colored them with alcohol markers.

For the sentiment I sie cut the two words from red metallic cardstock using the "Winter Essentials" die set from last year collection.

I put everything together and I added some snowfall Distress paste with clear rock candy Distress Glitter here and there to add a sparkle touch.

That's all for today. I hope you'll enjoy the card.

I wish you a faboolous Halloween. Big hugs, Silvia.


















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento