Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 11 novembre 2022

FALL/WINTER COFFEE LOVERS BLOG HOP

 Hello crafty friends and welcome to a new Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop!


For this special occasion I'd like to share with you this card I made with the beautiful "Santa Mug" die set by Trinity Stamps.


I started cutting a panel with the biggest die from the "Modern Embossed Rectangle Stack" die set and I ink blended it with kitsch flamingo and abandoned coral Distress Oxide inks. I also splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks.


I then applied some Distress snowfall grit paste through one of the layer of the "Slimline Space Swirl" stencil to add a sparkle touch.


I die cut the mug shape and the cream from the "Santa Mug" set and I ink blended the first one with salvaged patina and peacock feathers Distress Oxide inks and I darkened edges of the second one with tea dye and vintage photo Distress Oxide inks and I splattered everything with clean water, tone on tone inks and Distress paints in different colors.


I also die cut two hill borders, some trees and a little hpouse from the "Snowglobe Card" die set, I colored them with Spectrum Noir alcohol markers  and I decorated them with snowfall grit paste and Distress clear rock candy glitter.


I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape. For the sentiment I heat embossed in white on black cardstock a wish from the "Simply Sentimental-Holidays" stamp set.



That's all for today. I hope you like this card as much as I do.
I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.














2 commenti: