Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 15 gennaio 2023

FRIENDSHIP TAGS WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hello my dear friends and welcome to a new year of colors and craftiness!

Today I want to share with you these two friendship tags I made for Scrappy Tails Crafts.

I started creating my tag bases. I first die cut two white scalloped hearts and two white smaller hearts using the "Scalloped Heart Add-On" die set. I then ink blended the two smaller hearts, one with squeezed lemonade Distress Oxide ink and one with weathered wood Distress Oxide ink. I also decided to add some texture on them and I used the "Aztec" stencil for the yellow one and the "Coffee Shop" stamp set for the grey one.

Next I cut two  rectangles from kraft carstock, I created a stencil using some of the smallest hearts from the "Scalloped Heart Add-On" and I used it to color my tag bases with worn lipstick and festive berries Distress Oxide inks. I darkened edges with vintage photo Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with white, pink and gold Distress paints.


I die cut pieces from white cardstock with "Potted Flowers" die set and I stamped images from the "Coffee Love" stamp set and I colored them with alcohol markers.


I put everything together and I stamped sentiments from the "Coffee Shop" and the "Flower Shop" stamp sets.

I decorated the two tags with some sequins, buttons and charms and that's all.


I hope you'll enjoy these tags.

Thank you so much for stopping by. 

I wish you an amazing day. Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento