Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

venerdì 30 dicembre 2022

Winter Wishes

 Hello my crafty friends! Let's say goodbye to this 2022 with a Winter card featuring some old and new Scrappy Tails Crafts goodies.


I started cutting a base from a peacock cardstock, I embossed it with a folder from my stash and I passed some statue Distress foundry wax.

I then die cut a two hearts from white cardstock with the "Scalloped Heart add-on" die set. I left the scalloped one in white and I ink blended the other with spun sugar, kitsch flamingo and lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water and tone on tone inks.

I also die cut a cute snowman from the "Layering Snowman Duo with Christmas Tree" dieset and some other pieces from the "A7 Storefront Gingerbread House add-on" die set and I colored them with alcohol markers.

I put everything together and I stamped a sentiment from the "German Winter Village"  stamp set in red.


Here are some close-ups.


That's all for today! I hope you'll enjoy the card.

I wish you an amazing new year, full of joy, love and colors!

Big hugs, Silvia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento