Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

martedì 4 aprile 2023

PSALM REFLECTIONS CARD WITH PAPERTREY INK

 Hi there! I'm here today with a new card featuring the Papertrey Ink March release.

This card is a one layer one and I made it trying something new for me.

I started cutting a 5,5"x4,25" from white cardstock and I stamped on it some of the beautiful flowers from the "Wildflower Fields" stamp set. I put them on my stamp base, I inked them with Distress Oxide inks, I sprayed with water and I stamped on the cardbase.

I then darkened edges with antique linen, vintage photo and walnut stain Distress Oxide inks and I splattered with clean water.

Once dry, I stamped the sentiment from the beautiful “Psalm Reflections" stamp set with black ink except for the word JOY, that I stamped with lumberjack plaid Distress Oxide ink and I embossed with lumberjack plaid Distress glaze.

That’s all.

I really lov how this card turned out and I hope you like it as much as I do.

Thank you so much for passing by.

I wish you an amazing day! Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento