Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 4 febbraio 2024

ENCOURAGING CARD WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hellooooooo and happy sunday! Today's card is an encouraging one featuring stamp set and stencil by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started cutting a  5,25"x4" white panel and I ink blended it with broken china Distress Oxide ink. 

I then blended faded jeans Dsitress Oxide ink through the "Falling Leaves" stencil, I darkened edges with chipped sapphire Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and white and gold Distress paints.

I also die cut a white panel with the middle die from the "You've Been Framed" set, I cut it in two pieces of 2,25" and I set them aside.

I heat embossed the beautiful flower from the "Mindful Magnolia" in dark brown, I colred it with Distress watercolor pencils, I splattered with white and gold Distress paints and I cut them.

I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I stamped the sentiment in prize ribbon and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by.

Have an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento