Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 7 aprile 2024

NAMASTE...STRIKE A POSE

Hi there and welcome back to my blog! I'm here today to share a fun card I made with the new super cute stamp set by The Rabbit Hole Designs called "Namaste".

I started cutting a panel from peacock cardstock and I darkened edges with chipped sapphire and black soot Distress Oxide inks.

I splattered with clean water and white and gold acrylic paints and I let it dry.

I then heat embossed in the center of it  a sentiment from the above stamp set with a gold powder twice.

I stamped some cute sheep, I colored them with alcohol markers and I cut them with coordinating dies.

I put everything together using foam tape and that's all.

I really hope you'll enjoy this card as much as I do.

Thank you very much for stopping by and having an amazing day.

Big hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento