Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 31 marzo 2024

HAPPY DAYS WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

 Hello my dear friends and happy Easter!!! I'm here today to share with you this sweet card featuring one of the adorable lady bug by The Rabbit Hole Designs.

I started creating a pattern on a white cardbase with the "Checkered Past" stencil and I blended four inks through it, I started with fossilized amberDistress Oxide ink and then I went on with vintage photo, broken china and mowed lawn Distress Oxide inks.

I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks and I set it aside to dry.

I die cut a scalloped oval label with a die from my stash and I stamped one of the cute sentiments from the "Lady Bug" stamp set in red.

I also stamped one of the adorable lady bugs from the same stamp set, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies. I put everything together with a mix of liquid glue and foam tape and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have an amazing new week. Big hugs, Silvia.














Nessun commento:

Posta un commento