Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 22 settembre 2024

HALLOWEEN IS MEOWGICAL

Hello there! Are you ready for a new meowgical card I made in collaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs?!

Let's go!

I started creating my background. I cut a 5,25"x 4" panel fom white cardstock, I mask a moon in the right top corner and I ink blended from the moon tattered rose, worn lipstick and festive berries Distress Oxide inks.

I darkened edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with clean water, tone on tone inks loosened with a drop of water and white, black and silver acrylic paints.

Once dry I stamped on it the super cute pumpkin house from the "Spooky Sightings" stamp set and the spider web from the "Meowgical" stamp set.

I then stamped one of the adorable cats from the "Meowgical" stamp set on a piece of alcohol friendly white cardstock, I colored it with alcohol markers and I cut it with coordinating dies.

I put everything together, I stamped one of the sentiment from the above stamp set and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Have an amazing Sunday! Hugs, Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento