Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

sabato 28 settembre 2024

TRICK OR TREAT WITH SCRAPPY TAILS CRAFTS

Hi there and welcome back here for a new Halloween card I made in collaboration with Scrappy Tails Crafts!

I started cutting a panel from white cardstock and I ink blended it with Distress Oxide inks. I blended them from the bottom to the top and I used wild honey, carved pumpkin, picked raspberry, festive berries, villainous potion and black soot.

I splattered with clean water and white, black and silver acrylic paints and I let it dry.

I then die cut the grave and some soil from the "Frankestein's Tombstone" die set, some bats from the "Pick your Poison" die set and one of the super cute skeleton from the "Dancing Skeletons" die set , all from textured and colored cardstock.

I put all the die cut pieces together with liquid glue, I darkened edges with black soot Distress Oxide ink and I splattered with acrylic paints.

I built my scene using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape, I heat embossed one of the sentiment from the "Cute Halloween  Party” stamp set in white on a piece of black cardstock and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by today.

Have a fantastic weekend. Big hugs. Silvia.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento