Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 29 settembre 2024

BOO CREW IN COLLABORATION WITH THE RABBIT HOLE DESIGNS

Hi there! I just can't stop making Halloween cards this year and today's one makes no difference.

I started cutting a panel from watercolor cardstock with a deckle trimmer and I stamped one of the super cute images from the "Jack of All Faces" stamp set.

I ink smooched the panel with old paper Distress ink  and I let it dry.

I then colored the image with Distress watercolor pencils and I heat embossed two spider webs from the "Meowgical" stamp set in peeled paint Distress embossing glaze.

I splattered with soft grey, black and gold acrylic paints and I stamped a sentiment from the first stamp set.

I matted the panel with black cardstock, I added some tiny clay bats here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Have an amazing new week! Big hugs, Silvia.













Nessun commento:

Posta un commento