Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

Privacy Policy

domenica 15 settembre 2024

TRICK OR TREAT

Hi there and happy Sunday!!!! It's time for a new card I made in sollaboration with The Rabbit Hole Designs and it's a Halloween one.

I started cutting a white panel and I ink blended it with weathered wood Distress Oxide ink. I splattered with clean water and white and black acrylic paints and I let it dry.

Once dry I added stexture over it applying Distress black texture paste  through my favorite stencil, the one called "Candy Twist".

I stamped one of the cute pupkin from the "Jack of  All Faces" set with a water resistant black ink on watercolor paper, I colored it with Distress watercolor pencils and I splattered with white and gold acrylic paints.

I cut a stripe from white cardstock, I stamped one of the sentiment in the stamp set and I put everything together using a mix of liquid glue and foam tape.

I added some dark hearts here and there and that's all.

Thank you so much for passing by.

Have a great new week. Big hugs, Silvia. 

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento